Monday, November 23, 2009

Website's a hit!

Well, it looks like the website was a great addition to the ministry. We have already received a couple e-mails generated from the last trip. I apologize for the late and out of order posts. I'm still pretty new at this. I have almost all the stops from the last trip on the blog. I have a couple days off from the day job coming up so I hope to get finished. Please keep an eye on the website as we generated a ton of ideas on the trip. There should be quite a few changes coming up. We are meeting together again as a group on the Monday after Thanksgiving to follow up on some of the plans to take this ministry to the next level. It is my goal to keep this blog updated as to the progress we are making. We will post when we receive any word from those who we have visited and of course you can follow any future trips here( I promise to update quicker). To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment